cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
David4275
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP8610 duplex printing

HP Recommended

I am running a PC under Windows 7.  Document created in Word 2010.  Printer: HP Officejet Pro 8610.

When I print the document single sided, the results are perfect.  When I choose double sided printing (not manually fed), I have a problem with the top and bottom margins, whether the document is still in Word format or has been saved as a PDF document;  in either case I have exactly the same problem.   The problem is that on odd numbered pages, the bottom margin is small and the top margin is large, but on the even numbered pages, the margin depths are reversed, with the top margin small and the bottom margin large.  How do I get the margins the same on all pages?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,398 2,355
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @David4275,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are having issues with duplex printing on your HP OfficeJeet 8610 printer. Don't worry as I have a few steps to help you get through this concern,

Please follow the steps suggested in the support document:

Printing on Both Sides of the Paper (Windows) (Duplexing) - Click here

Printing Documents (Windows) - Click here

Here's a related HP post which has helped other customers: Click here

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,

It's been a pleasure interacting with your and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.

And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards, 

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation