cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ptaft
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HPD7160 suddenly is printing all green. All cartridges are good

HP Recommended
HPD7160 suddenly is printing all green. All cartridges are good And test pages indicate no issues. Please guide me to next action to solve this problem.
Thank you!
1 REPLY 1
A4Apollo
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,497 1,301 2,104
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! @Ptaft, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand that your printer is printing green.

Check the ink cartridges
HP cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of non-HP ink. If the ink cartridges have been refilled, try replacing them with genuine HP ink cartridges.
Check the ink levels
If the print defect is minor, it might be because the printer is in reserve mode operation. When the printer runs out of some colors, it can continue printing using the remaining colors, but the print quality might be affected. If cyan, magenta, or yellow is out, the printer can print only in grayscale.

Please refer this article to troubleshoot printer printing wrong colors.

Hope to hear from your soon!

Have a great day! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation