cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
joetinger Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HPTLBXFX error on bootup - HP LaserJet 1536dnf MFP

Hello,

I recently installed a HP laserJet 1536dnf MFP locally on a windows xp.

The printer works fine but on boot up I receive the error:

"HPTLBXFX has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

Not sure why. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jake

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Professor
Professor
2,413 2,229 100 291
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How you do Jake;

Welcome to the community and I hope you are doing well 

Are you still experiencing this issue?, if you are I will do my best assist you, go to HP site HERE  

for all information in regards you printer. Bear in mind this is a commercial printer so posting in the HP Business support forum will also increase the probabilites to find a prompt solution. 

In the other hand if you are not experiencing this issue anymore I will appreciate if you can take the time to let me know 

Best of luck; 

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
0 Kudos
joetinger Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the response. And yes the issue is still occuring. The error only pops on a fresh bootup. The print itself is working fine. The error is below.

error.png

0 Kudos
Professor
Professor
2,413 2,229 100 291
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi joetinger,  Thanks for comming back and letting me know. So is printing and working fine but showing this error message. I will research further.

Best of luck;

RobertoR   

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :OpenSmile:
0 Kudos
joetinger Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes printing and faxing seems to be working fine. Just the error when the computer is booted up.

0 Kudos
pioneerjellice Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have the same problem

We recently installed a HP laserJet 1536dnf MFP locally on a windows xp.

The printer works fine but on boot up I receive the error:

"HPTLBXFX has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

Any suggestions? kindly help me.

regards

kumar

0 Kudos
yohann Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have the same problem, any suggestion ?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
DirkVC Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It takes about 9 reboots to even get the printer to printout any of the reports or do anything else.
It seemed to work ok after the ninth reboot until I attempted to send a fax, at which time the MFP froze

0 Kudos
Retired
Retired
18,047 14,989 855 2,155
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-and-Digital-Imaging/ct-p/bsc-412

I hope this helps! 🙂

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation