Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Wobble Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HPZipm12.exe Please help me get rid of it

I installed a HP Photosmart C3180 and got rid of it months ago. But I can't get rid of HPZipm12.exe popping up in my task manager.

When uninstalling a printer, I don't understand how and why anything should be left behind.

I used an HP software scrubber program and that did not remove it.

I've also installed another (different) HP printer a long time ago, but don't remember the model. I think this process came from the Photosmart though.

I'm using Windows XP 32-bit by the way.

2 REPLIES
Wobble Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Update: I got rid of it. Turns out there was something I didn't remove from add/remove programs. I am stupid.

0 Kudos
Newtonberdell Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

when I print HPZipm12.exe pops up.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation