Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 1 (888 Views)

Help me identify memory card slots on HP Officejet Pro L7590

I have read every page of the manual for my new HP OfficeJet Pro L7590 and cannot find anything to identify for me which cards go into which slots. I have two tiny camera cards and I am afraid to push them into the slots for fear I won't be able to get them back out.

Also, I know I sound pretty stupid, but when I finally find the right slot and put in the photo card, what happens then? Is it going to load pictures onto my computer that is wired to my printer? Do I have to push any buttons after putting the card in? PLEASE HELP!

One card is a ProMaster SD 512mgb  used in camera: Canon PowerShot A700 and the other card is Lexor Memory Stick PRODuo 2GB used in camera: Sony CyberShot DSC W150.

Thanks, Judy

PS - I finally used a flashlight to see that there are some symbols written by each slot but I don't know what they mean. Big slot says: CF. The 3 smaller slots say: MMC / SD; XD; and MS. And does anyone besides me wonder WHY these manufacturers put the writing and symbols in BLACK ON BLACK requiring a flashlight in even the most well-lit room??

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation