cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
5 2 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hidden photos

Vista, HP4050 scanner..  I scanned 46 photos into a folder. When I open folder there is only one photo.. I used the just number them feature. When I open in a viewer there  is one photo but if I double click on it,  there are 46 photos and I can see each of  them one at a time  !  But I can not find the individual photos so I can process them.. Have looked for hidden files...  They all have the same file name and number...

It is like they are stacked or something.

Thanks for any help,  Steve

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 8
2,530 2,533 123 193
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hidden photos

What is the file extension on the 'picture' that has all the images?

007OHMSS

I was a support engineer for HP.

If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
5 2 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hidden photos

It was a .tiff   The way I solved it was to bring it up in microsoft   Document Imaging.  There I could see all the photos even thou they had the same file name. i could then pull each photo out to a new folder and rename it.

Have you any idea what I did wrong to cause this ?

Steve

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation