Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 6500A Plus
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

How can I send a document to my printer from a remote computer now that EPrint is no longer available?

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

Where is the information you get from ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

The information is usually coming from my work computer.  I used to be able to print my vacation schedule or paycheck directly to my home computer by sending the document through email using HP Eprint. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

Probably you are talking about the following announcement

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c04700720

Please read the last section. There are many options to print.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I had already had been to that site.  It did not answer my question.  I selected that I wanted to print from a windows 8 computer that is not on the local network and not in sight of my computer.  The options that it came back with was to select the printer from the local network (which does not work because I am not on the same network) or use eprint (which has been discontinued).

HP Recommended

Hi,

Please have a closer look at the article. I think you can't change something but some existing functions are still available. Have you tried to send document to it lately ?

Regards,

BH

HP Recommended

Of course I have tried to send a document to the printer using this technique and it did not work.  That is why I am asking for help.  We are not getting anywhere...

HP Recommended

@Schlaudski wrote:

Of course I have tried to send a document to the printer using this technique and it did not work. 

Hi,

Unfortunately no option other than the ones on the article. Sorry

Regards.

BH

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.