Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Laserjet Pro MFP M-127-M128

How do I clear my All-in-One's memory?  We've tried cancelling a fax - doesn't work.  Tried turning the machine off for a while - doesn't work either.  There has to be some way to clear it.  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @PaxtonMiller,

Thanks for getting back to me with the model information.

Here is a support document that may help clearing the memory - Delete faxes from memory.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @PaxtonMiller,

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support Forums printer inquiry.

I understand that you have an HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127-M128 series printer and you would like to know how to clear the memory. I would like to help with that.

There are several models in that line of printers, and some have different displays and options than the others, so i might help if I knew what printer model you are using exactly. If you are unsure, here is a support document that can help -  How Do I Find My Model or Printer Number?.

I will watch for your reply so I can look further into this for you. Please reply at your convenience.

Thanks. 

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

HP Recommended

The model of my all-in-one is LaserJet Pro MFP M127fw.

HP Recommended

Hi @PaxtonMiller,

Thanks for getting back to me with the model information.

Here is a support document that may help clearing the memory - Delete faxes from memory.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

In fact, if this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution", and the "thumbs up" buttons down below in this message. 🙂

Thanks!

rb011
I work on behalf of HP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.