Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
My printer is asking for a "proxy port". Where do I find it?
Go to Solution.
If your network is not on a proxy, you do not need to enter a proxy. Here are the steps you need to go through to resolve this issue.
1. Find your printer's IP address by printing a network configuration page.
2. Type you IP address into the address bar of your web browser.
3. Click on the network tab at the top of the page.
4. Look at the left hand side and click IPv4 under wireless.
5. Change the IP settings to Manual.
6. Enter the printer's IP address, your subnet mask, and your routers IP address or default gateway in the spaces.
7. Set the Prefered DNS to 18.104.22.168.
8. Set the Alternate DNS to 22.214.171.124.
9. Click apply.(You may need to refresh the page if it says processing for longer than a min and click apply again.)
10. Now try to enable Web Services.
What is a subnet mask?
Subnet mask usually is a 255.255.255.0.
What is a "subnet mask"?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community