Note on archived topics.
03-27-2012 06:18 AM
I have an HP photosmart 5510 e-all in one series.
When I tried to register for ePrint I was informed that my printer code has expired as I had not registered in the first 24 hours of installing the printer. I was told to reprint the Info page again using the menu of the printer front panel. (under wireless / web services settings). The options given are: Wireless, Wireless set up wizard,WiFi protected set up, Display network config., Print wireless test report, IP settings, Restore network default. None of these appear to offer me the choice of printing the info. page again.
Help would be appreciated.
03-28-2012 01:59 PM
Hi Susan 1234,
Follow these steps to remove and then enable Web Services on your HP product to get a new printer code.
1) On the product-control panel, touch the ePrint icon
2) Touch Settings
3) Touch the down arrow to highlight "Remove Web Services"
4) Touch "Remove Web Services"
5) Touch Yes to remove Web Services
6) On the product-control panel, touch the ePrint icon.
7) Touch Yes to agree to the terms.
7) Touch either Yes or No to receive automatic updates. An information page prints.
😎 The information page contains the new printer code that you will use to register your HP product at HP ePrintCenter in the next step.
03-29-2012 09:13 AM
Any time you are ready to register your printer at ePrintCenter you can run the process. Keep in mind that once you have the printer code you need to register within 24 hours.