cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Susan1234
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I get another entry printer code for eprintcenter my original has expired?

I have an HP photosmart 5510 e-all in one series.

When I tried to register for ePrint I was informed that my printer code has expired as I had not registered in the first 24 hours of installing the printer. I was told to reprint the Info page again using the menu of the printer front panel. (under wireless / web services settings). The options given are: Wireless, Wireless set up wizard,WiFi protected set up, Display network config., Print wireless test report, IP settings, Restore network default.  None of these appear to offer me the choice of printing the info. page again.

Help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 5 fertileground
Level 5
318 318 6 22
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I get another entry printer code for eprintcenter my original has expired?

Hi Susan 1234,

Follow these steps to remove and then enable Web Services on your HP product to get a new printer code.

1) On the product-control panel, touch the ePrint icon
2) Touch Settings
3) Touch the down arrow to highlight "Remove Web Services"
4) Touch "Remove Web Services"
5) Touch Yes to remove Web Services
6) On the product-control panel, touch the ePrint icon.
7) Touch Yes to agree to the terms.
7) Touch either Yes or No to receive automatic updates. An information page prints.
😎 The information page contains the new printer code that you will use to register your HP product at HP ePrintCenter in the next step.

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Susan1234
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply. Presumably I can go through this process any time I want to register my printer. I do not intend attempting it again for a few days. Will this cause a problem?

0 Kudos
Level 5 fertileground
Level 5
318 318 6 22
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Susan1234,

Any time you are ready to register your printer at ePrintCenter you can run the process.  Keep in mind that once you have the printer code you need to register within 24 hours.

I am an HP employee
RobbieAltmuner
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I have a B110a and have the same problem but am unable to follow the steps below as I have no ePrint icon! Please let me know how I can get another printer code

many thanks

Robbie

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation