Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
4 3 1 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Solved!

How do I print email from android Samsung Galaxy 3?

HP Recommended

I have a Samsung galaxy 3, and a wireless HP officejet 6600 printer. Eprint app is loaded on my phone. I can print from the web, my photo's and documents. I can not print and email content. Does anyone know how to print an email from android phone?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
83,925 83,816 10,552 22,630
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use the following app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print&hl=en

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
16,175 14,936 1,033 2,062
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The 6600 appears to be an ePrint-capable printer.

Do you have an email address set up with HP yet?  I find the easiest way for me to print an email is to set up a contact named "Printer", then give it the email address you created when registering the printer witht the eprint center.

I just tap "Forward" on my phone and choose "Printer" as the recipient. Presto!   🙂

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
4 3 1 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Great idea thx! And thx for taking time to help me out.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
4 3 1 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Not sure why it says "student" next to my name. Lol
Oh well.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 82
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hey there,

It says Student because you only have three posts. As people post more their title changes. 🙂
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
4 3 1 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Well....look at you. Lol. U have the answers! Good to know how this works since I jst signed up.
I did email the document to my printer, actually twice, and it hasn't printed yet. Soooooo I must have something set up wrong.
Thx
0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I read your solution and it works well for printing documents and files and photos - BUT when I forward an email to the printer@hpeprint.com all that prints is the title of the email.  No content.  Very frustrating.  The email address IS authorized to the printer.  Any ideas on how to solve this?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation