Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Please help have a general printing error 0x61011beb showing on my HP photosmart premium Printer C309G. I'm currently running windows 7.

22 REPLIES 22
HP Recommended
Typically this message means that the ink system has failed. Try doing the steps in the document below to resolve the problem. If those don't work, try the steps for physically cleaning the printhead in the post linked below. If neither works, you will need to replace either the printhead or the printer. I'll link the information to get in touch with HP below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.

An Alphanumeric Code (Example: '0x...' or 'C2...') or 'Ink System Failure' Error Message Displays on...

Re: black ink not working

HP Technical Support Case Call Form
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

The cartridge carrier became stuck on the device that closes off the ink jets  when the printer is resting.  The first error to be reported was that the carrier was stuck, later it reported a paper jam though there is not a shred of paper anywhere and eerything moves smoothly on initialization.  The carrier is now free and on initialization it moves  back and forth normally, but the printer now reports both errors and willnot print.

whn

HP Recommended

Hey whn,

I see you are experiencing an issue with errors on the display of your printer.  These could be caused by sensors that have become out of calibration from the issue you mentioned previously occurred, but a reset to the device can sometimes help in this case.

You mention that you have an Officejet 6500.  HP has produced 2 types of 6500:  HP Officejet 6500 (e709) and HP Officejet 6500a (e710).  Which of the 2 do you have?

E709 series:

c02939263.png

E710 series:

c02199970.jpg

Jason

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
HP Recommended

how do I rest a general printer error 0x61011beb. I received it after changing the ink.

HP Recommended

Hello harry30,

I recommend looking at the following post, to try and resolve the 0x61011beb error your printer is facing: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printing-Issues-Troubleshooting/How-do-I-reset-a-general-printer-error-...

Best regards,

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

How do I reset my HP Officejet 6500A plus printer with an error message with message "Refer to printer documentation 0x61011beb"  also when I lift the glass cover the print head holding cartridges does not move to center of compartment as was normal.

HP Recommended

Hello Senior-citizen2. I understand you are witnessing an error message on the printer. Additionally, the printer carriage does not move. This indicates that the printer is experiencing a carriage jam. To troubleshoot the carriage jam, please follow the troubleshooting in this HP document: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01658090

If you follow the troubleshooting, and the issue is not resolved, the printer may be broken. You should contact HP technical support to replace the printer. Their options will be based on the warranty status of the computer. If you do not have this information, you can locate it at this website: http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/wc/home?ac.admitted=1384280905804.876444892.199480...

You can utilize this website to learn how to contact HP appropriately, based on your region: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I'm only here to help!

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended
I have problem with my printer HP photosmart c309a . It show error ox61011beb ,when I press ON disappear put when I give it order to print ( now printing) appear but actually don't print or did any thing.
HP Recommended
Error 0x610000f6
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.