Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thanks again, I reduced it to 75ppi and it still did not give me the "add page" button.  Any other suggestions?

HP Recommended
Hmmm. That is beyond me...l I don't have a Mac to try it on.... Maybe something to do with the Mac software? I did notice that alot of people with macs have been on the forums..... I am using xp..... Sorry!
HP Recommended

Thx, yes it was ok until I started using it with my Mac .  BTW, the HP printer came with the Mac.  I better ask them.  Thx again.

HP Recommended

I did not ask the question but I thank you for the answer.  I scanned 8 single pages using windows fax printer, but did have the option to select all pages to put in the fax. 

I am going back to an officejet printer because once I create the pdf file I have to go on line and pay to change the pdf file to  a word or excel document.  I cannot copy the info in the pdf file to the clipboard because it is an  image file.  My son will get the photo printer.

HP Recommended

How do I scan a multiple PDF pages document with a HP Officejet 4620?

Thanks to other users who posted this question regarding other HP printers, the answer is in the resolution settings. Some printers can be set at 300pci for mutiple pages.

This Officejet 4620 needs to be set at PDF 200pci to accept another scan (found under the left panel of preview pages). I hope posting my question AND answer will help someone else.

I don't understand why HP manuals and help sections do not address this issue that seems to be common with all HP printer/scanners..

HP Recommended

How do I scan a multiple PDF pages document with a HP Officejet 4620?

Thanks to other users who posted this question regarding other HP printers, the answer is in the resolution settings. Some printers can be set at 300pci for mutiple pages.

This Officejet 4620 needs to be set at PDF 200pci to accept another scan (found under the left panel of preview pages). I hope posting my question AND answer will help someone else.

I don't understand why HP manuals and help sections do not address this issue that seems to be common with all HP printer/scanners..

HP Recommended

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you unchecked scan preview, the product scans the document or image and saves it in the specified location in the advanced settings. You will not be able to add additional documents or images to the original scan if scan preview is disabled. If you want to add multiple images or documents to one file, enable scan preview.

HP Recommended
I sure hope this helps me! Bless you if it does..
HP Recommended
Thanks you are a star! Really appreciate this.
HP Recommended

This did it. Brother. Why do they make stuff like this for "secret squirrels"? Thanks.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.