The HP Community is here for you.
11-15-2011 05:42 PM - edited 02-08-2012 02:03 PM
The steps are pretty simple:
- Open the Condé Nast At Home application. The application should open as soon as installation is complete. You can also open the program by clicking your desktop icon, or by clicking Start, then All Programs, then the name of the particular application.
- To set up the application to print your Condé Nast At Home items, follow these steps:
(1) Select each of the days when you want prints.
(2) Select the time of day when you want your prints (these are in hourly slots).
(3) Select your printer from the list (PDF and XPS writers are not supported). .
(4) Don’t forget to click Save when you’re through!
You can also click the wrench icon () to open the Settings dialog, where you can:
(1) Turn Scheduled Printing On or Off (you might want to turn scheduled printing Off when you go on vacation, for instance).
(2) Set the desired action for when a scheduled print is missed. If you want the item to print immediately when you log in, select Automatically. If you want to be asked before an item is printed, select When Prompted. If you just want to skip missed items, select Never.
(3) Click Save in the Settings dialog to save your changes.
Don’t forget that on the days and times you’ve selected, your printer must be turned on, have paper, and be connected to your computer, and your computer must be on and connected to the Internet. Happy printing!
Did this answer your question? If it did, why not click the Kudos! button to the left?
If it didn’t answer your question about a printing problem, click Reply to ask the community, or search the forum for other posts that might help.
Condé Nast At Home (c) 2011 Condé Nast. All Rights Reserved.