cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
donmetznik
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

How do I turn off color management by the printer?

HP Recommended
Photosmart 7525
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

How do I turn off color management by the printer? Mac preferences? Photoshop print dialogue?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Gemini02
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,642
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @donmetznik,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see by your post that you would like to turn off color management. I would like to help you out today. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish, to say thanks for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos.

I have provided a document for any possible changes to be made from the print driver, HP Printers - Printing and Changing Print Settings (OS X).

Let me know if that helps. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
donmetznik
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Let me ask the question another way. I just calibrated by Mac with a new Spyder Pro. What do I need to use as inputs in Photoshop to print on my Photosmart 7525 with HP ink and achieve a print that looks like my display?

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Gemini02
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,642
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @donmetznik,

Please take a look at this post by @Futoji, Can't access Color Management options for HP.

I hope it helps. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation