Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Starnes Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do you fix error:0x887dd03a?

I have an HP 2610 All-in-one printer displaying error:0x887dd03a on the small screen located on the face of the printer.  The printer will not print or scan. I have tried several avenues of trouble shooting per the HP website with no luck.  Please help if possible.  Any suggestions?

1 REPLY
Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
3242 354 624
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do you fix error:0x887dd03a?

I would look at this document here. It addresses alphanumeric codes on the printer that appear without the words " Ink System Failure". It will show you how to reset the printer in an attempt to clear that error message. If you reach the end of the document and the issue is not fixed, one would be looking at product replacement. 

I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation