cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
artmanphoto Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do you setup Email in iPhone ePrint app?

I just purchased a new HP Laserjet Pro 400 model 401DN printer.  I have registered the printer with the HP ePrint Center and I have created a ePrint email address.  The printer is connected with an Ethernet cable to a hardwired network in my house.

My first question - Can I use the HP ePrint iPhone app to print items to the 401DN printer?  I think I can.

I have installed the HP ePrint app on my iPhone 5.  The app instructions say that I can print the body of an email from the iPhone.  To do this, I think I need to go into the app settings - Email Accounts - Other.  I tried using IMAP.  In the Email address field which email address am suppose to use?  My main email address that I use to send and receive all my mail?  I am suppose to enter the incoming or outgoing server information?  I have not been able to find any documentation on how to setup the email portion of the ePrint iPhone app.

I tried setting up the email using my gmail account and it worked and verified properly.  I can't figure out how to set the email using my primary email account.

I have tried to enter the information I think the app is looking for and verification fails.

Thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
PhD Student
PhD Student
1,172 1,155 29 92
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

artmanphoto,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

I hope this helps.

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos
artmanphoto Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have reposted my question over on the commercial forum several weeks ago and have received any replies yet.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
8,611 7,796 283 645
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you tried the ePrint mobile app?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/ePrint-Print-Apps-Mobile-Printing-and-ePrintCenter/How-to-Print-with-an...

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation