cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
julescaroline
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How far is this darn ink supposed to go??? 8550

I have the photo printer 8550 and understand that the ink it came with was only meant to be a sample. I then ordered hp ink. How far is it supposed to go??? I have only printed about 10 8x10 prints and it says I'm low again. How is this possible? Does anyone out there have this problem??? I can't seem to find even an estimate as to how far the ink should go...I can't figure out if it's the printer or the ink really isn't supposed to go that far. :HalfEyes:

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation