Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Greetings iPrint users!

The following documents contain instructions for downloading the iPrint Application and use the app to print photos.

Included on each page are step-by-step instructions with screen shots, as well as a video walkthrough.

iPhone and iPod Touch Users

How to Download and Use HP iPrint for iPhone and iPod Touch

Android Users

How to Download and Use HP iPrint for Android

Happy Printing :generic:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an HP Employee
Click the KUDOS Star to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

I have a linksys WRT610N router and searching the net there seems to be an issue with Bonjour (iPrint) and multicast enabling. I went into my router configuration Security, Firewall, and checked the box Filter Multicast, and that is supposed to work although I have been unsuccessful myself so far.

I am temporarily able to get the printer to be recognized by HP Home&Biz (ePrint) disabling then enabling WMM support, e.g. on my WRT610N go to Applications & Gaming, QoS, Wireless: WMM Support. But I still can't get it to print. Argh.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have an IPad and a HP Photosmart Premium C309a which is wireless (and connected to a Net Link wireless router) but not on the airprint list. I saw a reply for a HP iPrint app for the iPod,iPhone and Android... but can not seem to find one for the iPad???

Can you suggest how to print from an iPad to a HP Photosmart Premium C309a please?

Many thanks for your help

Sime

HP Recommended

@sime

The app that you are looking for is the Hp ePrint mobile app.  I am linking you to the ePrint mobile app below.

Hp ePrint app

Let me know how it goes.

HP Recommended

Thank you for posting about the HP ePrint app, which I have downloaded, however, the app does not recognise my wireless printer, which is the same as the poster above, Photosmart all in on efax 309a. I click All Printers, and it does not see my wireless printer at all, are you able to suggest any solution?

thanks

HP Recommended

Hi Hgben,

I understand that you're trying to print to your printer from your mobile device.  The first thing I would check is to make sure that your mobile device is connected to your wireless network the same network that your printer is connected to.  If it's connected then try steps below.

1.  Unplug printer and router.

2.  Wait 2 minutes and plug router up.

3.  Plug printer up 1 minute after router.

4.  Power cycle mobile device.

5.  Try again to print.

Let me know how it goes.

HP Recommended
I have an IPad and a HP Photosmart Premium C309a which is connected to a Belkin 600 wireless router but not on the airprint list. I saw a reply for a HP iPrint app for the iPod,iPhone and Android... but can not seem to find one for the iPad???
HP Recommended

Hi nstav,

I'm sorry that you are having problems finding the app to print from your iPad to your Photosmart Premium C309a.

The app you are looking for is HP's ePrint Mobile app.  You can find it in the Apple App Store or iTunes.  I have included a link to a document about getting started with the app.  I have also included an FAQ document for the app.

Getting Started with HP ePrint Mobile Apps

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01616126

HP ePrint Mobile App FAQs

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01923321

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.