cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sestorka
Author
Level 2
16 10 0 1
Message 11 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP must have a diliberate policy to limit sales to the world outside the USA.  Indeed, they may not have noticed there is a world outside the USA.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Rhonda61
4 3 0 0
Message 12 of 12
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Fair go guys, Australia has only been using metric measure for just over 40 years now. 

Same situation for C309a.  The ony way around this problem is to create and save your own page setups. and wouldn't you know it, HP does not allow you to save these settings anywhere but in the HP setup so any time you have to reinstall the printer (as I have just had to do) you have to recreate all your own pages again.  It was this way with XP and still the same with Win7.

Tech support did not even understand the question when I phoned to ask how could I save the page setups I had created to easily reinstall them after reinstalling the printer.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation