cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
orange_peel
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to continue scanning after a paperjam HP SCanjet N6310

HP Recommended
HP Scanjet N6310
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

While scanning sometimes a paper will get jammed in the machine and after I straighten it out, it will no longer allow me to add more pages to the current scan or continue the same process. The option to "Add Pages" is there but the cursor doesn't change or allow me to click it. The "Add Pages" option works when no paperjam has occured. This is a major issue because I have to restart the whole scan (sometimes many documents at once) because of one paperjam that wont allow me to clear and carry on. There must be a bypass or option that I am missing.

In short:

Paperjam occurs then the scanner will not allow me to click Add Pages to continue the process after a jam occurs.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Jennifer_ep1
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same here, did you find any solution to this?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation