Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
For disable HP Rewards Pop-up windows and other unuseful pop-up windows from HP, do this:
1. Download basic software for your print/scan device.
2. Install it.
3. Go to Program Files/HP/ and locate the "DriverStore" folder. Copy this folder to another location on your hard drive.
4. Uninstall all software from HP recentrly installed. DO NOT UNPLUG THE PRINTER UNLESS FINISH UNINSTALL, ALSO IF HP SOFTWARE SAYS UNPLUG, YOU DON'T UNPLUG.
5. Now, yes: unplug and plug again the printer.
6. Close all windows indicating printer is not recognized by Windows. Don't Worry about this.
7. Go to Start menu and write "Device Manager". Clik to execute.
8. Find your HP product under "unknow devices", right click and Properties.
9. Click on "Update Driver", then, "Search and install manually".
10. Search the folder where you copy the drivers on step 3.
11. Click Accept button.
12. Repeat from 8 to 11 for all your HP products.
It's all!!! Now, your printer is installed basically with only drivers.
You don't receive more information from printer (such ink levels, hp rewards, not original cartdridge, etc).
And the most important: increase your productivity and speed your sistem!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community