cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
5 3 0 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How to disable errors about empty trays in HP Jetadmin 10.4?

HP Recommended
HP JetAdmin 10.4
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

I have HP Web Jetadmin 10.4 64 bit SW build 10.4.98174 bundled with HP Web Jetadmin Feature Pack 2 version 1.2.9.

In my template I dont have any alerts about paper or trays, but I see errors in the Devises list (Severity column) about the empty tray when some devise has that. Can I disable this alert?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

UP!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
5 3 0 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Up!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation