Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (1,026 Views)

How to fix printer feed clutch for HP Laserjet 1010?

Everytime I send my document for printing, it will jammed there. How can I fix it without sending for repairing?

0 Kudos
Grad Student
Message 2 of 3 (1,008 Views)

Re: How to fix printer feed clutch for HP Laserjet 1010?

Are you sure it is a clutch problem or actually a feed roller issue?    Does it not pick the paper at all or does it jam after it enters the printer?    The pickup roller is a user replaceable item which can be ordered through HP.  The user guide lists the replacement media pick roller as part number:

RL1-0266

Though I work for HP, My posts express MY opinion, and not those of HP.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (1,003 Views)

Re: How to fix printer feed clutch for HP Laserjet 1010?

This I'm not so sure whether it is the clutch problem or the feed roller.  I sent it to computer shop & he replied me is the feed clutch problem. Therefore, before they do a repair for me, I really wanted to understand my printer condition. It should be the jam after it enters the printer each time & making it does not pick up the paper. If it is really the roller issue, how much would it cost in Malaysia?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation