cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mentor
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to fix "Scanner Failure" error of HP OfficeJet 7110 All-in-One Printer

I have been using OfficeJet 7110 All-in-One printer for 6 yrs. Due to the scanner failure error which I recently faced with, I sent the printer to the technical service. They told me that the Scanner Unit had to be replaced, but unfortunately the new scanner unit could not be obtained in their warehouse; therefore, they sent the printer back without fixing the current scanner problem. As as result, I have been looking for a brand new scanner unit. I will appreciate if you help me to find the unit and solve the problem. BR   

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation