Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 69 (22,814 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to order printhead for C309a?

[ Edited ]

I own an All-in-One C09a who's print head seems to be broken. Unfortunately, the printer just went out of warranty earlier this month, so I realize that HP won't send me a new one for free. In light of this, I'd like to purchase one myself, but there is no option to purchase a print head from the HP Parts Store. Where can I purchase one?

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: How to order printhead for C309a?

Hi jmlude_93

Leave it with me, I'll look into this and get back to you as soon as I can.

- Ciara

View solution in context
Student
Message 2 of 69 (22,796 Views)

I need one too, please. Thanks

Teacher
Message 3 of 69 (22,785 Views)

[ Edited ]

sent the two of you a message how you can get a replacement printhead of no charge.

---Click KUDOS if you want to say THANKS.
Regents Professor
Message 4 of 69 (22,763 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi

To purchase a printhead, check out the 'purchase a new one online' link at the top of this page

This brings you to the HP Part Store, where you can purchase a replacement printhead.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Ciara

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Honor Student
Message 5 of 69 (22,750 Views)

I to have need of a new printhead for my C309A.  Conctacted HP Parts and was told that it was not available yet and I should contanct a list of provided vendors.  None of which carry the part.  Where can part# CB326-30002 be ordered? 

MWB Student
Student
Message 6 of 69 (22,729 Views)

I have the same problem.  The HP website refers you to a list of resellers none of which seem to sell the part.  If I need to buy a new printer it won't be HP.  The Photosmart is not such an old printer that HP has already stopped stocking parts for it.

Regents Professor
Message 7 of 69 (22,721 Views)

Hi Dalmaar

For the PS c309a (which is a 5 ink printer) you can go to the HP Part Store to get a CN642.

For anyone else reading that has a 4 ink printer that accepts the same supplies, you can get a CN643.

Kind Regards

Ciara

I am an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
Honor Student
Message 8 of 69 (22,667 Views)

HP is completely negligent and horrible for doing this to their customers.  A printer that needs replacement parts after only one year is a piece of garbage.

HP could learn a lot from apple.  I have an apple machine that has worked for three-years and if anything ever goes wrong, I can get it fixed for free at the apple store.  That is a company that stands behind their quality.  HP has no honor or respect for their customers.

Student
Message 9 of 69 (22,506 Views)

I just spoke with an online rep of HP and he gave me four places to order a printhead.  None of them sell it.  Please help me find a way to order a printhead.  Is is going to be this difficult to order parts for this printer in the future or is there a transfer of duties going on here?

Honor Student
Message 10 of 69 (22,492 Views)

Well, I still don't have a new printhead.  RainbowLady sent me a PM, which asked me to give my contact info so that a technician could contact me.  I gave my contact info, but nobody ever from HP ever contacted me.

Ciara_B, the HP Parts store doesn't allow me to add the CN642 to the shopping cart, which of course prevents me from ordering the part.  I assume this is because the part is not available.  Can you confirm?

I have continued to search online to find somebody who sells them to no avail.  At this point, I'm not sure what to do.

In case somebody from HP reads this: I would appreciate a response to let me know if it is even possible to get a printhead for the C309a.  If HP is no longer making these printheads, then please tell me so; I'm tired of wasting time looking for something that isn't available.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation