Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 3 (5,766 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to print from iPod Touch / iPhone 4G via AirPrint with HP Officejet 8500 A909a

[ Edited ]

All,

Just got Airprint to work on my LAN connected HP OfficeJet 8500 printer!

IMG_0166.JPG

Installed the Airprint drivers as described on the webpage (link below) and it worked, after entering my windows logon password.  Hope this helps.    

IMG_0165.JPG

http://jaxov.com/2010/11/how-to-enable-airprint-service-on-windows/

Also a You Tube run down of the same information here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS8k-L380LE

Accepted Solution

Re: How to print from iPod Touch / iPhone 4G via AirPrint with HP Officejet 8500 A909a

ssmith23 -

Thanks for the info.  However you have posted in the area for Macintosh users of HP printers.  You may want to repost your message in Printers and All-In-Ones-->ePrint,Print Apps,Mobile Printing,and ePrint Center, which is for Windows users.  Smiley Happy

View solution in context
Grad Student
Message 2 of 3 (5,672 Views)

Re: How to print from iPod Touch / iPhone 4G via AirPrint with HP Officejet 8500 A909a

ssmith23 -

Thanks for the info.  However you have posted in the area for Macintosh users of HP printers.  You may want to repost your message in Printers and All-In-Ones-->ePrint,Print Apps,Mobile Printing,and ePrint Center, which is for Windows users.  Smiley Happy

Top Student
Message 3 of 3 (5,666 Views)

Good tip, I reposted on the correct site.

Thanks! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation