Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp 360 latex
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello !! I tried to print at 1,200 dpi and I could not, I made a new profile of 18 passes (the plotter activates the 1200 dpi function) but at the moment of selecting the 1200 option the rip SAI FLEXI 12 sends an error that says " Current print does not support 1200 x 1200 resolution "and I can not print. Attach pictures of screen messages. regards1.jpg2a.jpg3.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Esta Loco    to print 149080cm x 14712cm in 1200dpi.   convert to   inch   yourself.

No computer or printer could handle that size......

HP Recommended

Read carefully, they are 149 x 14 cm or 58.66 x 5.79 in, is only a test print

HP Recommended

lower it to 300dpi to test.

if scan film   high dpi is good..   to print... no need

Last month, I printed a canvas banner  2 feet by 40 feet   in 72 dpi..   full roll... looked great.

HP Recommended

lower resolution on file or print resolution? I have tested with files in CMYK, RGB 150, 300 and 600 dpi's 8, 16 and 32 bits all with the same error

HP Recommended

I suspect your problem mainly caused by measurement in cm :

I recommend you change your image size to from   cm    to  inch  instead. at least to try & pin point the problem.   

lower dpi from the  editing software, make sure right image size & dpi 300,  never use   32 bit color depth....

cmyk, rgb etc causes unmatched colors, but not print error.

yes, if you print photos, giclees etc & you must use right color setting & proper printer color profiles.

HP color profiles for different medias were pretty good & myself been using them on my Z3200, Z3100 printers all the time.

Relax   tranquillo... check all settings carefully before send it to print.

HP Recommended

Hi,

You may try through macbook, I hope you can do it easily.

Regards,

Rashed

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.