Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (3,976 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to turn off wireless on a Photosmart Premium printer

I just purchased an HP all in one Photosmart premium in hopes of setting it up wirelessly in my office; unfortunately the comapany's set-up will not allow me to do this and I can only set it up with the USB cable. How do I turn the wireless off? I can't find a command in the touch screen to do it and don't see anything in the manual either.Thank you!

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: How to turn off wireless on a Photosmart Premium printer

It may have a button (as part of or near the blue light).  Or, it will be in Setup > Network > Wireless Radio.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 5 (3,965 Views)

It may have a button (as part of or near the blue light).  Or, it will be in Setup > Network > Wireless Radio.

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (3,955 Views)

Thank you so much--it was in the wireless radio area; didn't even see that when I was going through the menu!

Student
Message 4 of 5 (2,139 Views)

I have a photosmart premium 310a with wireless printing...I want to turn it off so it doesn't search endlessly as I am located to far from the source...I just want the printer to work from the computer. I have it connected via a wire.

I am using an Apple computer but cannot see where to go in the system preferences.

Provost
Message 5 of 5 (2,124 Views)

On the front of the printer: Setup > Network > Turn wireless off

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation