cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
piper76
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 7612 / Lines not aligned after aligning the cartridges several time

Hp 7612

Hi everybody!

I've aligned the cartridges several times on my hp 7612, nevertheless when I print my architecural plans, lines are poorly aligned. I'm uploading a JPG in order to be more clear about it.

Could someone help? I'm starting to think that this printer is not suitable for my line of workIMG_7127.JPG

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 855 2,160
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp 7612 / Lines not aligned after aligning the cartridges several time

Welcome to the HP Community @piper76🙂

I came across your post about the alignment print issue and wanted to reply to help out with my suggestions. Please see the guide below to troubleshoot this issue. If the error continues afterwards, please try calling phone support to discuss replacing the printer or trading it in. I will include HP's contact info below to reach them directly.

Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer Series

Hit the "Accept as Solution" if we've reached a solution, and the "thumbs up" to say thanks for my help.

Contact HP:
Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number
Case number and phone number appear​

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation