cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
gregk8669
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp LJ M651n error code 41.07.12

HP Recommended

I have a HPCLJ M651 and it keeps displaying this error, every other page, and when it does occur on a color page, it looks like the page it was doing has only a partial color, then you hit ok on display panel and it will print one good page and back to error. I didreplace the 2 blue feed rolls, but not the white one, also the tray looks good, I cant find this error code for the M651, help please..

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
ITjub
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We have the same printer and  exactly the same error as yours. Hp LJ M651n error code 41.07.12 Any body please help us. This printer is complteley new. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation