cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Fifialem Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Officejet Pro 8610-e printing error

I just purchased a HP Officejet Pro 8610-e, and I desire to print Duplex.

I can get the option to print both sides on web pages, adobe etc.

After it prints 2 pages, my computer gets an error, but no error number. Just states unable to compleate the printing job.

Its always after 2 duplexed pages.

I can que up as many 1 page duplex jobs as I want, but if is a series of pages, it always stops and clears the print job.

I moved the Printer closer to the router, as I though it was a network issue because its working on wireless.

It seems to only be when I duplex print.

Ive updated all drivers on the printer, router, and computers.

Im running windos 8.1, but it also does the same thing on a mac.

The only thing that works is if i send it the files via email, but it wont duplex print sent files, just single sided.

any advice is welcome

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
7,660 7,248 341 888
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Officejet Pro 8610-e printing error

Hello Fifialem,

Welcome to the HP Forums.

I see that you are having an issue with Duplex printing.

Just so we are sure that you are using all the proper steps, please click on the following link for Printing on Both Sides of the Paper (Duplexing).

If you are still having issues or if you have any other questions, please feel free to write me back.

Cheers,    Smiley Happy

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation