cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CorgiMan
Level 1
3 1 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I hate my hp e printer. piece of crap

bought a great apple system and they sold me an hp sprinter, fax for $100. It never prints from another room. takes 4 minutes per page to print. printer sounds like a washing machine before printing
I have always had hp in past...Switched to Apple
system and now glad I did because I haven't gotten any response from HP on this
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 7 Dave_K
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey CorgiMan!

I'm definitely sorry to hear you have had a bad experience, I'd be happy to help you out if you still want help on this issue. Let me know what kind of printer you have and what specific problem you're having and I will try to help.

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
CorgiMan
Level 1
3 1 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks...6500A Plus OfficeJet wireless
won't print documents when sent from computer. won't print even though says printer online. I have. 3 things "printing" since last night according to printer data base. that's from the it's connected to......that just for starters.
Level 7 Dave_K
Level 7
615 613 42 117
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok, can you cancel the print jobs in the queue and try re-printing? if this doesn't work, try our print diagnostic utility which can be found here. Let me know if this helps, if not I'll offer more suggestions!

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!

Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation