cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Brindley
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have bought a HP LaserJet Pro M175nw 100 . Seems there is no supported driver for Windows 2003 R2

All support data I can find tells me Windows 2003 Server x 64 is not a supported platform.  What are my options?  Can I use the Universal print driver and is this supported on Windows 2003 x64

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 8
2,418 2,394 149 356
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have bought a HP LaserJet Pro M175nw 100 . Seems there is no supported driver for Windows 2003 R2

Hi Brindley,

I believe that the HP Universal Printer driver should work. Here is an excerpt from the Specifications tab:

Server operating systems supported:

Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2 Datacenter, Enterprise, and Standard Edition
Architectures: x86 and x64
Services: Terminal Server, Cluster Server
*Note: Microsoft retired mainstream support Microsoft Windows Server 2003 in July 2010. HP will continue to provide best effort support the current UPD and tools for the discontinued Windows operating systems.

Click the link below to learn more and download the drivers:

http://goo.gl/T3xux

🙂 If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution 🙂
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation