The HP Community is here for you.
01-14-2012 01:19 PM
computer is laptop with windows 7
printer is HP Deskjet 1050
I have scanned a 4x6 photo into my computer and now I would like to print a copy of that same photo but make it a 5x7.
01-14-2012 01:23 PM
This is from its manual (page #10):
To print a photo on photo paper
1. Make sure the output tray is open.
2. Remove all paper from the input tray, and then load the photo paper print side up.
NOTE: If the photo paper you are using has perforated tabs, load photo paper
so that tabs are on top.
3. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
4. Make sure the product is the selected printer.
5. Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
6. Click the Paper/Quality tab.
7. Select the appropriate options.
• On Layout tab select Portrait or Landscape orientation.
• On Paper/Quality tab select the appropriate paper type and print quality from the
Media drop-down list.
• Click Advanced to select the appropriate paper size from the Paper/Output list.
NOTE: For maximum dpi resolution, go to the Paper/Quality tab and select
Photo Paper, Best Quality from the Media drop-down list. Make sure you are
printing in color. Then go to the Advanced tab and select Yes from the Print in
Max DPI drop-down list. For more information, see Print using the maximum
8. Click OK to return to the Properties dialog box.
9. Click OK, and then click Print or OK in the Print dialog box.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.