Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (287 Views)

I have upgraded to windows 7 and i can not fine HP software/solution center

[ Edited ]

I have upgraded to windows 7-64Bit and I can not fine HP software/solution center.

The printer is a Deskjet 6988dt.

Can you give me the appropriate link please.

0 Kudos
Professor
Message 2 of 5 (258 Views)

Re: I have upgraded to windows 7 and i can not fine HP software/solution center

hi there PJCat;

Sorry to learn that you are having this issue;

This is the main support page for your printer,  

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3422...

Go to software and drivers download and select your operating system.

If the drivers are not Avilable here I am afraid that there is not a driver set for your printer. Sorry.

Hope this answer your question;

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! Smiley Very Happy
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (251 Views)

Hi thanks for the info.  I do not need the driver as it comes with windows 7, I would like the software, HP solutions and Tool Box. I need to check the ink levels.

Thanks

Professor
Message 4 of 5 (236 Views)

no problem Pact;

Furthermore I will keep your post in reserve if I learn of any official or unofficial workaround I will come and inform you immediately. 

Best of luck;

RobertoR

▼ 

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Student
Message 5 of 5 (228 Views)

Roberto,

Do I understand your answer to be that the HP Digital Imaging Monitor and/or HP Solution Center are not available for Win7? Or, that there is not a way to find/download/install without a HP CD for one's particular printer?

I purchased a new laptop in May. I have a K5400.. works fine. I want to check ink levels. I don't seem to recall whether or not I installed the K5400 using the CD.

Thanks in advance.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation