Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
How can I prevent the printer from printing in the duplex mode? It was working fine until I got my new iMac and now it prints everything double-sided.
Welcome to HP Forums,
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂
As I understand the printer is printing two-sided on its own and you want to change that to manual,
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
Have you looked for related HP Forum posts that offer a similar solution?
If you haven't, Here's a related HP Forums post that seems to have helped others: Click here for the steps.
If the issue persists, try the below steps;
1. Click on the 'Copies & Pages' bar; from the list, chose 'Layout'.
2. There is a 2-sided option at the bottom of that box; click on arrows & select 'Off'.
3. Go back to the bar at the top that now says, 'Layout' and return to the 'Copies & Pages' tab.
4. Click on 'Black & White' & it will take you to a drop-down menu. Choose 'Save current settings as Preset'.
It 'named' the preset for me & I just left mine 'Black & White 1' which is easy to remember it's for single-sided in B & W; I also created a
Color 1, for 1-sided color copying.
5. Each time you print, click on the 'Black & White' tab & choose the 'Black & White 1' or 'Color 1' preset to have 1-sided copies.
Keep me posted,
If the information I've provided was helpful,
give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons,
that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Riddle_Decipher I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community