cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vetcheryl
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I own a HP 7500a and I am having problems with it not printing black.

HP Recommended
HP7500a

I have a HP 7500a printer that quit printing black.  I have replaced the cartridge and put in a new printhead 2 weeks ago.  I have cleaned the printhead several times today and also aligned it, now I am getting a message that it won't align.  I have turned the machine off and on and still doesn't work.  What is next? a new machine???????

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Bob_Headrick
Level 16
Level 16
33,349 26,707 2,427 9,058
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The alignment will fail if black and the alignment color is not printing properly. The troubleshooting steps in the document here may help resolve black not printing.  Be sure to go through all the steps in order and be sure to check the vent as shown in step 4.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation