cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Mark10428
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I purchased HP Deskjet 3755 and put in ink cartridges and paper

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3755

Put in ink cartridges and paper and tried printing info page. Paper picked up by rollers but almost immediately the left side of paper jams and stops progressing as printing continues. Tried several times same result. It looks like paper is hitting the rubber sweeper. For ink cartridges?  

I was printing information to help me get wireless connected icon just keeps flashing. 

Please help.  Not sure if printer is just defective. 

Thanks,

Mark

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,300 26,176 1,445 1,516
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mark10428

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting paper jam issue on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

• Clear all paper from the input tray.
  • Clear jammed paper from the output tray.
  • Clear jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area.
  • Reset the printer.

Click here and follow the document to perform the above mentioned steps.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Mark10428
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for your response. All above was checked. This is a new printer and from the first print via info button it jammed. I tried several times making sure no paper was jammed. Looks to me like it is hitting the wiper for the ink cartridges.

Returned product for replacement after talking to Apple Store agent.
0 Kudos
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,300 26,176 1,445 1,516
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Mark10428

Thanks for the reply.

I appreciate your time and effort.

Good to know that your printer is getting replaced.

Feel free to contact us in feature, if you need any assistance.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation