cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
warrington7
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

I've got a officejet pro 8500 wireless printer that keeps jamming paper. how can i fix this

HP Recommended

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Wixma
Level 7
899 898 53 150
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello warrington7.

Please, explain if the paper jam occurs in the ADF while scanning or in the Paper input tray while printing.

Check out these documents.

Paper input tray

ADF

Cheers!

Wixma.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up icon in the post.
If my reply resolved your issue, please mark it as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier and help other people.
0 Kudos
warrington7
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It happens when I print anything being from the computer or the printer itself. I've tried to align the printer but that even chewed the paper up. I just can't understand. Each time I clear the jam and start again it happens again. I've tried everything. If someone can help it'll be much appreciated. We run a small bussiness and if I can't fix this I have to buy anothe printer. Thanks

0 Kudos
Wixma
Level 7
899 898 53 150
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello warrington7.

Please, try downloading the latest firmware version from this link.

Cheers!!

Wixma.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up icon in the post.
If my reply resolved your issue, please mark it as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier and help other people.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation