Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 7 (1,938 Views)

IE 10 not printing

My HP Photosmart c309a will not print from Internet Explorer 9 or 10! I can print from google chrome. In IE 10 I keep getting a script error. Windows 7 prints fine. Help!

0 Kudos
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 7 (1,887 Views)

Re: IE 10 not printing

Does this happen on one web site in particular or all sites from IE?

I was an HP employee.

Kudos are appreciated if I have helped you.
Top Student
Message 3 of 7 (1,885 Views)

Thank you for your response. No the printer will not print anything from IE10. I took it home to my IE8 and no problems on the web!  At this time I believe it is a Microsoft issue, since I have tried two different printer brands and it just will not work in IE10. All printers work with Google Chrome and Firefox!

Master's Graduate
Message 4 of 7 (1,884 Views)

You might want to try to uninstall IE and reinstall it. It's easy for settings to get changed without you being aware if it.

Thanks

I was an HP employee.

Top Student
Message 5 of 7 (1,882 Views)

Tried that same results!
Master's Graduate
Message 6 of 7 (1,880 Views)

That is very interesting. I will dig around some more and see if I can think of anything else.

Thanks

I was an HP employee.

Top Student
Message 7 of 7 (1,878 Views)

Thank you! Just so you know I went through every Microsoft troubleshooting process presented in their on Line help and groups with no success .
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation