Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (754 Views)

Images printing dull please help

Hi there,

I Have a HP Photosmart C5550 All in one printer. I use Vista. I Just re installed the drivers off the website. 

Heres the problem: I ran a cartridge ink/ printer test and the color looks great everything is fine. I even ran the clean printer cartridge mode. BUT when I try to print something in color it comes out extremely dull and lack of detail. It almost seems its printing from a limited color scale (But the test prints are fine, Only when i try to print something else.) when I printed things not in color it seems fine for detail. Ive spent over an hour ajusting options and trying diffrent settings and everytime the picture comes out the same. I would really appreciate and help I could get. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
PhD Student
Message 2 of 2 (615 Views)

Re: Images printing dull please help

[ Edited ]

Give this a try?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01474917 

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation