cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jake33
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Ink Cartridge Error message

HP Recommended
HP Envy 5646
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

Error message states "remove cartridge and re-install". I have done this a number of times, but message still continues and prevents any printing. The cartridge was sent via the instant ink service. Initially it worked fine but has only printed about ten copies before this error message. Printer will not shut down when turning off.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
E-roq
Retired
Retired
2,245 2,120 146 291
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Jake33,

Welcome to the HP Support Forum. I hope you enjoy your time here. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

I see that you're encountering a cartridge error when using your HP ENVY 5646 e-All-in-One Printer. I would like to help. Let's make this thread private -- I'm sending you a direct message. If you're not sure how to check your inbox this post has instructions

I will prescribe steps and then replace the ink if need be. 

Cheers, 

E-roq
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation