cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kreese1007
Level 1
4 2 0 3
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Ink Cartridge Trouble

HP Recommended
Envy 5540

I am enrolled in the HP Instant Ink program. I have been happy with it until recently. My printer will not print anything because the black ink cartridge says there is an error with how it is installed. When I check the supply levels from my computer and the printer panel, it says that the black ink cartridge is empty. However, my instant ink account says that the black ink cartridge is properly installed.  It does not indicate that the level is even low. They have not shipped a black ink cartridge to my door since August. I simply want to know how I can have it shipped to me.

I have taken out the ink cartridge, reinstalled it, cleaned it, restarted my printer, everything that all of the other help forums have told me to do in case my ink cartridge really does have ink and there is a communication error. This has been beyond difficult just to get the ink I was promised when I signed up for this program.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
jabzi
Level 13
Level 13
6,430 6,404 515 1,128
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Kindly call HP Tech Support at 1-800-474-6836 (USA) 

Or  1-855-785-2777

Am sure the concern should be taken care of.

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
kreese1007
Author
Level 1
4 2 0 3
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I called the number and they told me to go to a website for help. I would LOVE to talk to a human being.
0 Kudos
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,834 26,707 1,467 1,539
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kreese1007

“I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.”

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation