cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Lash151
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Ink Cartridge service has stopped

HP Recommended
Envy 4500

Hi... I had the ink cartridge supply service, which was working very well... but it has unexpectedly stopped... how do i reinstate it?  I am finding it very hard to communicate with anyone at HP.

Cheers Lee

1 REPLY 1
Sunshyn2005
Level 13
17,328 17,068 902 2,549
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Lash151

I'd like to help. 

Please provide me with either you Instant Ink account or the email address you used to enroll. I ask that you do not post this information publicly, instead, send me a private message. 

How To Send A Private Message - https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Cheers,
Lisa
 - HP Instant Ink Support

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation