Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 4 (2,604 Views)

Ink System Failures on HP6380. 0xc19a0021

I've Been getting Ink System Failures on my Photosmart HP6380 All-in-One. I followed all the steps on the online guide for these errors, still no help. Just installed a new Print head and 5 New cartridges. Did an alignment and a clean head. Ink levels now showing 3/4 after printing 5 pages and guess what ?? Ink system failure again. Re-ran alignment and getting alignment failed..... Per HP Check, all drivers are up to date. Time to cut my losses and buy a new printer ? or are there any other fixes for this known issue ?
0 Kudos
Posted from Facebook
Professor
Message 2 of 4 (2,561 Views)

Re: Ink System Failures on HP6380. 0xc19a0021

[ Edited ]

If this was the online guide that you used:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01458034

Then tech support 1-800-474-6836 under warranty (or extended warranty). Otherwise, maybe a new printer.

007OHMSS

I was a support engineer for HP.

If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
Student
Message 3 of 4 (2,512 Views)

I, also, have experienced this problem.  Tried cleaning everything, replacing everthing - including the print head - nothing has worked.  The printer will come back on line if I turn it off and turn it on again.  I can then print a couple pages, but when the next print job is submitted, the message returns.  The unit is approximately 2 years old.  Very disappointing.

Student
Message 4 of 4 (2,494 Views)

I keep getting message on 6380 HP printer of an ink failure.  Just put in new ink cartridge for it.  Worked for a little while then started getting this message about ink failure.  Can't find my manual.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation