Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 3755 AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Yesterday I bought a new HP deskjet 3755 AIO. After installation I took test print but after that ink from both cartridge started to leak. Printer is giving continuously error E3. Checked all paper jam but no such things. I wiped out the ink spilled in printer. How to fix the issue.
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@radsonb4u

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I Understand you have an E3 error on you Deskjet printer and the cartridge is leaking,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Did you check the HP Article regarding the E3 error?

If you haven't, here's what you need to do: Click here to watch a YouTube video with the fixes.

Step 1: Clear all paper from the input tray

Remove all loose and jammed paper from the input tray area.

Step 2: Clear jammed paper from the output tray

Remove any loose or jammed paper that is accessible from the output tray.

Step 3: Make sure the carriage can move freely

Remove any loose or jammed paper from the ink cartridge access area, and then make sure the carriage moves freely.

Step 4: Make sure the ink cartridges are correctly installed

Improper placement or installation of the ink cartridges might cause the printer to indicate a carriage jam error. Remove and reinstall the ink cartridges, and then try to print again.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

If the issue persists and/or the cartridges are still leaking ink, please Contact HP to set up a repair/replacement as it could be a hardware malfunction,

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.