cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Igor5
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Ink won't dry on semigloss paper

HP Recommended
Designjet 500

Hello guys,  

recently I have been experiencing problems with my HP Designjet 500. Black color on the semi/high gloss paper will not dry, even after few hours. The issue is only with black color, other colors are fine. I am using original HP paper and original heads and cartridges. Black cartridge has an expire date in March 2018. When loading paper I have picked right type paper, but the result is always the same, no matter what I print and no matter how long I wait for ink to dry. When using plain paper everything is fine. Does anyone have some tips on how to solve this? 

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation