Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 7 (57,340 Views)

Install HP Solution Center Software on Windows 8.

I just purchaces a nw Lenovo laptop with windows8.  I finds my HP Photosmart Premium C309a wireless printer and I can print to it fine.  Now I want to be able to use the HP Solution Center software on my Windows 8 machine.  Has anyone done this?  Where do I get the software for HP Solution Center for Windows 8?

Provost
Message 2 of 7 (57,336 Views)

Re: Install HP Solution Center Software on Windows 8.

Hi,

The name may change but all functions should be in "Full Feature Software and Drivers" from the following link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3737195

Please select the right Windows 8 version to download and install on your machine. All options run a lot better under Winodws 8 specially scan function.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 7 (51,705 Views)

sofwer

Honor Student
Message 4 of 7 (30,764 Views)

I have a AIO j4550.  Trying to scan a document, but message says no scan options.  Refer to device document troubleshooting. 

So far I have unplugged and plugged in both laption and scanner.  No change.   Cannot find the HP Solution Center since I have Windows 8.1

Probably need to download it again.   How do I get it.   The scanner has been working fine until today?  Confused.

PLEASE ADVISE

Retired
Message 5 of 7 (30,658 Views)

Hi there @2744 , welcome to the forums!

I read your post about not having any scan options to scan with your Officejet J4550 on your Windows 8.1 system.

Here is the direct link I have gathered for you to download and install the Full Feature Driver which will include the scanning software you will need to scan: HP Officejet Full Feature Software and Driver

I hope this helps, have a great daySmiley Happy

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 6 of 7 (22,049 Views)

program hp soluion center windows 8.1

Highlighted
Student
Message 7 of 7 (13,903 Views)

dickmauro wrote:

I just purchaces a nw Lenovo laptop with windows8.  I finds my HP Photosmart Premium C309a wireless printer and I can print to it fine.  Now I want to be able to use the HP Solution Center software on my Windows 8 machine.  Has anyone done this?  Where do I get the software for HP Soluti vxvvxv

dickmauro wrote:

I just purchaces a nw Lenovo laptop with windows8.  I finds my HP Photosmart Premium C309a wireless printer and I can print to it fine.  Now I want to be able to use the HP Solution Center software on my Windows 8 machine.  Has anyone done this?  Where do I get the software for HP Solution Center for Windows 8?

on Center for Windows 8?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation