Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
110-000z
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Printer got deleted from my pc. When I try to reinstall it. It will not install. I used the same disc, I used to download at first. Could you tell me what is wrong.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @lellery

Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you deleted the printer from your computer and are unable to install it back on your computer. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

May I know how are you trying to configure the printer on your computer? USB or wireless. 

May I know the procedure followed by you to uninstall the printer on your computer?

Are you able to make a copy on your printer? (This would let us know if the printer is working fine as standalone.)

Recommend you to run HP Print and Scan doctor while the printer is connected to your computer using a USB cable. Click here to know more. 

Once the printer starts to work with USB connection, refer to this HP Article for assistance in converting the USB connection to wireless. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.